The church of Saint-Nectaire crowns the Mount Cornadore, it is rightly considered as one of the most beautiful Romanesque churches in Auvergne.
- Close to GR footpath
- Religious heritage
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Educational visits
- Guided tours
- Pay car park
From 01/04 to 31/10/2022
Opening hours daily between 9 am and 7 pm.
From 01/11/2022 to 31/03/2023
Opening hours daily between 10 am and 5 pm.
- Home school groups
- Average duration of the group visit: 105 minutes
- Average duration of the individual visit: 105 minutes
Languages of the visit:
Group tours services:
- Unguided group tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
Individual visits services:
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
Eglise de Saint-Nectaire – Notre Dame du Mont Cornadore