Whether on an activity holiday or a break with your family, Super-Besse has something for everyone, catering for both fans of skiing and those of alternative ‘sliding sports’.
The ski area
- 1350-1850m – southern slope
- 27 slopes: 5 green, 9 blue, 9 red, 4 black
- 21 ski lifts in total: 1 cable car capable of carrying 20 people (rate: 3,000 people/hour), 5 chair lifts, 13 ski tows, 2 moving walkway.
- 70% of the skiing area equipped with snow guns
- 1 area for night-time skiing with 4 green slopes, 2 blue slopes, 5 red slopes, 2 black slopes
- 1 alternative ‘sliding sports’ area with a freepark, snowboard cross, freestyle-jump (crash mat for ski or snowboard jumping)
- 1 speed skiing slope, 1 slalom course open to the public
- 1 snow games area L’enclos de Tibou: a safe, enclosed area with snow and foam obstacles. Free access. Organised events during the holidays.
- 1 luge zone with specially made, safe tracks (track for children between 2 and 6 and track for those over 6)
Super Besse’s ski resort is opened (it depends also of the snow level) from the ending of December to April. Every day ski patrollers are welcoming you from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.