On Puy du Sancy’s northern slopes, Le Mont Dore ski resort offers a big choice of different levels slopes.
Its cable car, after a spectacular ascent, will bring you to the top at a height of 1800 meters, that is say 5.905 feet, to enjoy our groomed and secured slopes. Free ride lovers can also use our slopes!
The ski area
- 1200-1850m – northern slope
- 31 slopes : 15 green, 8 blue, 6 red, 2 black
- 14 ski lifts in total: 1 cable car, 3 chair lifts, 2 of which have moving walkways to embark, 9 ski tows, including 1 free ski tow for beginners and 1 moving walkway
60% of the skiing area equipped with snow guns
- 1 fun slope
- 1 fun area called Ludo’Glyss with a sledge slope and loading carpet – 1 treasure hunt on the slopes
- 1 corridor skiing area – 1 speed-riding zone – 1 organization team
Le Mont-Dore’s ski resort is opened (it depends also of the snow level) from the ending of December to April. Every day ski patrollers are welcoming you from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.